Electrical Heating with Preferred Electric
Preferred Electric's experienced electricians are able to do most maintenance and repairs of electrical heating systems, in fact we specialize in repairs to older existing systems that have hard to find parts. If your furnace just isn't keeping you warm any more, reach out to us today.
What Are the Benefits of Electrical Heating?
Electrical heating has countless benefits, but here are just a few:
- It's long lasting. When properly maintained, an electrical heating system has a much longer lifespan than other heating systems.
- It's highly accurate. With electrical heating, the temperature can be controlled to the most precise degree, ensuring your complete comfort at all times.
- It's zone adjustable. With other forms of heating, if you want to add on to your system it involves costly installation and disruption to your routine. With electric zone heating, adding on to your system is as simple as purchasing more heaters, so it's perfect if you see yourself adding onto your heating system in the future.
- It's low-risk. Electrical heating doesn't rely on flammable fossil fuels, making it a much safer option than things like oil-based heaters.
- Seamless generator switch over. If you have a back-up generator, electric heat will seamlessly convert over when the power goes out. Unlike pellet stoves, that will fill your house with smoke as you get your generator started, electric heat will simply pick up where it left off with no trouble at all.
Electrical Heating Solutions
Whether you're a home or business owner, you need an reliable way to heat your property, and an electrical heating system could be right for you.
With any electrical heating system, yearly check-ups are essential in ensuring your system continues to function flawlessly for years to come. During an inspection, one of our licensed electricians will check every inch of the heating system, and inform you of anything that needs to be repaired or replaced.